“There is always a moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.”
– Graham Greene –
You see, we’ve got them with us for only a little while and we don’t want to end up dropping them off at college or watch them moving their stuff out of the house and look back with a boatload of regrets about missed opportunities. We all want to build lasting memories and open new doors for our kids. We never know what experience may spark a passion in our kids we never knew existed.
In the words of one of my sporting heroes, Herb Brooks, “This is our time.” Let’s not let it slip away.
What are we doing?
- We’re a group of fathers and sons/daughters sharing unique, new experiences while having some fun along the way.
- We want dads to meet and connect and also for kids to foster new friendships
- Moms get a little break with some well deserved time off.
- We want to think of a great idea and figure out a way to make the experience happen.
- We’ve been adding to the group organically by dads getting other dads involved. We’re always looking to add to our numbers (just subscribe on the homepage of this site or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
What this is not:
- It’s not a religious based group
- There is no agenda, it’s all about having fun and trying some new experiences
Go. See. Be. Do.
Matt Boettcher – Dads’ Bucket List